Topic: GOES-17 (West) Geostationary Lightning Mapper Test
Date/Time Issued: July 09, 2021 1237Z
Product(s) or Data Impacted: GOES-17 GLM
Date/Time of Initial Impact: July 12, 2021 2027Z
Date/Time of Expected End: July 20, 2021 1900Z
Length of Outage: Multiple 80min outages, one 24 hour degraded product period. See Details below.
Details/Specifics of Change: Starting
on Monday July 12 at 2027UTC, GOES-17 GLM will perform testing to
improve the data product. The outages and degradation period are listed
- July 12 20:27- 21:49UTC: 80min GLM outage
- July 13 08:49 -10:07UTC: 80min GLM outage
- July 13 20:27 - 21:49UTC: 80min GLM outage
- July 14 08:49 - 10:07UTC: 80min GLM outage
- July 14 20:27 - 21:49UTC: 80min GLM outage
- July 15 08:49 - 10:07UTC: 80min GLM outage
- July 19 19:00UTC to July 20 19:00UTC: 24 hour GLM degraded radiometric data
testing will be postponed in the event of a critical weather day.
Events will slip one business day, remaining at the same time of day,
until they do not conflict with critical weather day.
Contact information for further information
: ESPC Operations at ESPCOperations@noaa.gov
or 301-817-3880 24x7 or email@example.com
during normal business hoursWeb Site(s) for applicable information:
This message was sent by ESPC.Notification@noaa.gov
. You have been sent this and other notifications because you have opted in to receive
it. If for any reason, you wish to unsubscribe, please contact ESPC Help Desk at ESPCOperations@noaa.gov
or (301) 817-3880. Please note:
it may take up to two business days to process your unsubscribe request.