Date/Time of Initial Impact
: March 10, 2021 1500Z
Date/Time of Expected End: March 10, 2021 1700Z
Length of Outage: 120 Minutes. No data will be lost, just delayed.
Details/Specifics of Change: Patching of the primary Legacy Production Environment System server is scheduled for March 10, 2021. The patching is part of routine system maintenance and will cause a system downtime. The downtime should not result in any products being incomplete or lost, but data delivery will be delayed. Shown below is a detailed listing of impacts to products.
PRODUCTS UNAVAILABLE DURING MAINTENANCE
- SSMI / SSMIS TDRs, SDRs, RDRs
-- POES / MetOp-A Level 1B, 1B*, Granules:
-- AVHRR FRAC / GAC / LAC
PRODUCTS DEGRADED or UNAVAILABLE DURING MAINTENANCE:
These are POES / MetOp-A derived products that use 1Bs, 1B*s, Granules:
- Coastwatch AVHRR
- GVI (short Polarprod outage will have minimal impact to this daily product)
- GVPS (short Polarprod outage will have minimal impact to this daily product)
- HMS (short Polarprod outage will cause only short delay to polarimagery)
- IMS-24 (short Polarprod outage will cause only short delay to polarimagery)
- IMS-4 (short Polarprod outage will cause only short delay to polarimagery)
- SBUV V8
- SST & Aerosols
- TOAST (short Polarprod outage will have minimal impact to this daily product)
Web Site(s) for applicable information: N/A
This message was sent by ESPC.Operations@noaa.gov
. You have been sent this and other notifications because you have opted in to receive it.
If for any reason, you wish to unsubscribe, please contact ESPC Help Desk at ESPCOperations@noaa.gov
or (301) 817-3880
. Please note: it may take up to two business days to process your unsubscribe request.