Planned Maintenance Impacting ESPC Legacy Production Systems
Date/Time Issued: July 21, 2021 2051Z
Product(s) or Data Impacted: A wide range of products will be impacted. Please see the list in the details section below.
Date/Time of Initial Impact: July 21, 2021 1700Z
Date/Time of Expected End: July 21, 2021 2030Z
Length of Outage: 180 minutes. No data will be lost, just delayed.
Details/Specifics of Change: ESPC Legacy production systems will be rebooted as part of routine system maintenance. The outage should not result in any products being incomplete or lost, but data delivery will be delayed. Shown below is a detailed listing of impacts to products.
PRODUCTS UNAVAILABLE DURING MAINTENANCE
- SSMI / SSMIS TDRs, SDRs, RDRs
-- POES / MetOp Level 1B, 1B*, Granules:
-- AVHRR FRAC / GAC
PRODUCTS DEGRADED or UNAVAILABLE DURING MAINTENANCE:
These are POES / MetOp derived products that use 1Bs, 1B*s, Granules:
- Coastwatch AVHRR
- GVI (short Polarprod outage will have minimal impact to this daily product)
- GVPS (short Polarprod outage will have minimal impact to this daily product)
- HMS (short Polarprod outage will cause only short delay to polarimagery)
- IMS-24 (short Polarprod outage will cause only short delay to polarimagery)
- IMS-4 (short Polarprod outage will cause only short delay to polarimagery)
- SBUV V8
- SST & Aerosols
- TOAST (short Polarprod outage will have minimal impact to this daily product)
Web Site(s) for applicable information:
This message was sent by ESPC.Notification@noaa.gov
. You have been sent this and other notifications because you have opted in to receive
it. If for any reason, you wish to unsubscribe, please contact ESPC Help Desk at ESPCOperations@noaa.gov
or (301) 817-3880. Please note:
it may take up to two business days to process your unsubscribe request.