Update #1: The planned maintenance impacting ESPC Legacy Production System has now been completed.
Topic: Planned Maintenance Impacting ESPC Legacy Production Systems
Date/Time Issued: March 8, 2023 1620Z
Product(s) or Data Impacted: A wide range of products will be impacted. Please see the list in the details section below.
Date/Time of Initial Impact: March 8, 2023 1500Z
Date/Time of Expected End: March 8, 2023 1700Z
Length of Outage: 120 minutes. No data will be lost, just delayed.
Details/Specifics of Change: ESPC Legacy production systems will be upgraded and rebooted as part of routine system maintenance. The outage should not result in any products being incomplete or lost, but data delivery will be delayed. Shown below is a detailed listing of impacts to products.
PRODUCTS UNAVAILABLE DURING MAINTENANCE
- SSMIS TDRs, SDRs, RDRs
-- POES / MetOp Level 1B, 1B*, Granules:
-- AVHRR FRAC / GAC
PRODUCTS DEGRADED or UNAVAILABLE DURING MAINTENANCE:
These are POES / MetOp derived products that use 1Bs, 1B*s, Granules:
- Coastwatch AVHRR
- GVI (short Polarprod outage will have minimal impact to this daily product)
- GVPS (short Polarprod outage will have minimal impact to this daily product)
- HMS (short Polarprod outage will cause only short delay to polarimagery)
- IMS-24 (short Polarprod outage will cause only short delay to polarimagery)
- IMS-4 (short Polarprod outage will cause only short delay to polarimagery)
- SBUV V8
- SST & Aerosols
- TOAST (short Polarprod outage will have minimal impact to this daily product)
Contact Information for Further Information:ESPC Operations at ESPCOperations@noaa.gov and 301-817-3880. Web Site(s) for applicable information: N/A
This message was sent by ESPC.Notification@noaa.gov. You have been sent this and other notifications because you have opted in to receive it. If for any reason, you wish to unsubscribe, please contact ESPC Help Desk at ESPCOperations@noaa.gov or (301) 817-3880. Please note: it may take up to two business days to process your unsubscribe request.